Wednesday, January 30, 2008

black sand hmmm.....



So Cam critchfield (a guy in our group) found out about a remote black sand beach out east of Waitomo where we were staying during the first week. A small group of 8 decided we wanted to go to the beach instead of a hike. It was basically our favorite beach ever. I've already posted some pictures from this beach in the post before. I think you weren't supposed to be in it because of this sign we found afterwards. but we didnt run into any "freak waves". thank goodness ;)
On this beach we ate a simple dinner of Cadbury chocolate, Chips (french fries), and some assorted Lollies (candy). Then we body surfed the "freak waves" jk. Then we played an intense game of ultimate. We are learning to play rugby. it really fun.
In the boat picture its me, lisa fuller, steph richards. in the other one its me, ashely andrews, lisa fuller, and steph richards

1 comment:

Merrill sisters said...

PASTA MOUNTAIN FOUNTAIN!!!! I love Haeree!!!